Friday, July 31, 2009

Vegas , Vegas, Vegas!!!!!

The poll has closed and we have a date for our Las Vegas weekend, we will be road tripping to Las Vegas on Jan. 29 - 31, 2010!!! WOOOO HOOOOO!!!

Thank you to everyone who posted a comment on here and on facebook, you were all entered into the drawing.


The winner of the prize pack is, (drum roll). . . Rochelle!! Rochelle posted the following comment:

Rochelle said...

I am sooooooo looking forward to a Scrapbook retreat in Vegas!!! Woohooo!!


Thank you also to those of you who offered alternate dates, unfortunately next year we cannot do February due to a retreat in San Diego in mid March.

Thanks again everyone and all the retreat details will be going up asap, plus a special EARLY EARLY BIRD CROP INCENTIVE.

Rochelle, please send me your address and I will send you a prize pack!!

1 comment:

Rochelle Spears said...

Jessica... Is this me..... ROchelle? Wooohooo!!! LOL I won!! I am excited! I will email you my addy!!