Thursday, July 23, 2009

Cricut cartridges available

Hi everyone!

I know you have been asking what cartridges I have so you know what to bring with you to the retreats so here you go I have the following 26 cartridges and both machines (Cricut & Cricut Expressions. Plus I have the Design Studio software available for your use, please contact me with any questions. Thanks, Jessica S

Accent Essentials
All Mixed Up
Alphalicious
Base Camp
Celebrations
Christmas Cheer
Cuttin’ Up
Doodlecharms
Fabulous Finds
George & Basic Shapes
Going Places
Home Décor
Jasmine
Jubilee
Life's a Beach
Locker Talk
Makin'the Grade
Mickey & Friends
Mickey Font
Mini Monograms
New Arrival
Opposites Attract
Paper Doll Dress-up
Plantin School Book
Simply Sweet
Sports Mania
Storybook
Tear Drop
Walk in My Garden

No comments: