Friday, July 24, 2009

4 weeks till San Diego & I need your help!

YAY! I can't wait I am totally looking forward to the upcoming retreat (actually I look forward to ALL my retreats) I always get to meet some awesome individuals and and I get to see many faces I only get to see at the events.

I need everyone's help we will be playing scrap trivia at the retreat, I have a bunch of trivia questions but would love to hear yours. If I select yours you will be entered into a drawing for a fun prize pack AND you will already know the answer to one of the questions.

To submit your trivia question please keep the following in mind:

*Please keep your questions related to the scrapbook, stamping, and crafting industry.
*Please submit the answer to your question.
*You may submit TRUE or FALSE questions.
*You may submit as many questions as you like, each question I select will be worth an entry into the drawing.
*You do not need to be attending the retreat to participate, you can still win the prize pack.
*Submit your trivia questions to jessica@scrappin-escapes.com or rivpunk@aol.com with the subject line Trivia

Looking forward to your trivia questions. Have a great day!

No comments: