Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Creating, Kitting, Driving, Planning . . .

And the list goes on and on and on, yup it has been a busy summer I am actually feeling a little dizzy, anywhoo I wasn't blogging to share how hectic my life is (I'm sure everyone out there can feel my pain) I wanted to blog to share some fun news with you all!!! First San Diego is just 6 weeks away WOOHOOOOO, it is totally going to rock. We have some fun challenges and contests planned, let's just say that this event will be a bit "Magical". In case you have not had a chance check out the awesome classes we have planned for you in August, i added the link below. Don't forget you can join us just for classes, you do not have to be a registered guest to attend classes, however you must pre-register for classes. See you in San Diego!

San Diego Classes

No comments: