Friday, September 6, 2013

Our 2014 calendar coming soon!!!

As many of you know I had decided to stop doing the retreats as of our December 2013 event due to many life changes.  I have had several people interested in continuing the tradition of our awesome events and I am so happy to announce that the retreats will continue in 2014!!! Patti Horn and Tobie Love will be taking over the events effective immediately, I will be in attendance for the entire duration of the remaining 2 events to help ease the transition for all guests and  our new wonderful organizers.  I am so excited that these two wonderful ladies will be continuing with these events, they bring with them experience, enthusiasm, and a passion for this hobby that we all love!!  I know they are going to make these events starting with this one simply awesome!!!     

I look forward to spending time with all of you over the next 2 events and cropping with you all in 2014!!   I can't tell you how much I have truly appreciated all of you and thank you for making the last 6 years so memorable and amazing.  You have all given me so much more than I could have imagined!   

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!  

Jessica  




No comments: