Saturday, November 28, 2009

A fabulous Retreat, a lost camera, a little pneumonia, and some runny noses and sore throats and oh yes a holiday!

Happy belated Thanksgiving!

So it has been 2 weeks since our San Diego Retreat, as always it was wonderful seeing so many familiar faces and getting to know new people. Thank you to everyone who took part in our San Diego Weekend Retreat! Well my title sums up my life over the last two weeks, I spent several days unpacking and getting everything from the retreat put away. I spent many hours hunting down my camera, my hubby had left it in the hotel room in San Diego luckily the staff found it and shipped it home, YAY!! Then let's see my hubby got super sick he came down with pneumonia, yup he is heeling very well and will be back at work on Monday. Plus as if that wasn't enough my girls both had colds, nothing serious but bad enough to have to keep them home. SO this last couple of weeks has felt like I was in a fog, but thank goodness I am back to doing all the good stuff and have some very cool stuff planned for the coming year.

Enjoy the pics of our San Diego weekend!!

Here are some pictures of our weekend, I am so bummed I didn't get everyone and not all the pictures came out well (my fault of course)

No comments: